It's Thanksgiving...Spank You Very Much...

Gobble gobble! <=it's the sweet sound of a turkey, and ironically an onomatopoeia for eating the turkey as well.

Thanksgiving is here! Arguably the bestest holiday ever, Thanksgiving officially marks the beginning of the holiday season. Gather your family and call your friends...let's not let the turkey holocaust be for nothing.

Are you ready? You know the conversation is going to come up - What are youuuu thankful for? If you struggle answering this question, or are tired of your lame and unoriginal thankful-izing, let's prep a list of thank-taculocity.

I'm thankful for...

1. A wife who's only flaw was marrying me. (awww...i'm gonna be sick)
2. A strong liver...because without 'em, I'd still be single and socially awkward. (honest honesty honestly is the best policy).
3. Your support as I pursue my dream of becoming a professional kazoo-ist. (dream big people...dream big)
4. Becoming an uncle. (finally, women will talk to me when I take the cutie to the park)
5. Getting rejected. (I might have never discovered my passion for organizing closets)
6. It NOT being Valentine's Day. (three months until I'm reminded of being lonely and undesirable)
7. Puppies. (no wisecracks. puppies are cute.)
8. Having a job. (don't tell the old lady that it's really my last two weeks)
9. Superheros. (what would movies be today with'em?)
10. You. (for all that I do through the year for the "us" and even just for you, I'm grateful for every moment we can break to say "I love you.") <=awww...gross.

You've gotta love the holidays. It's a time to be with friends and family. Happy Gobble Gobble with mucho gobbling!

No comments:

Post a Comment