I have Nothing

I have nothing to write. I have absolutely nothing to publish. Talk about major writer's block.

If you care for babble, feel free to read my rabble.

So...I will be honest. There are things I could say. There are tons I can talk about. My family. My work. This girl... Maybe someday in the future, but right now, I just don't feel compelled nor inspired to share. Ask and I shall answer...hahaha...I know you'll never ask though...muuhahaha.

Some thoughts:

Lakers need to get it together. They should still be a championship team with Lamar Odom and Luke Walton injured. Sad. Too often do I see them slouching their shoulders and accepting a loss before time fully runs off the clock.

I'm bored. I used to find so much to do whenever I was alone. There was always something interesting to read. There was always something to learn. Now, I'm stuck at a point where I just want to meet interesting people. All my fascinations have transferred towards being amongst the fascinating.

I want to write a book. At some point in my life, I want to place a copy of my own work beside a collection of my favorite reads.

Although I feel like I'm miles behind last place, I am far from giving up the race to win her. One day, my awkwardness will fade.

No comments:

Post a Comment