Seriously...TV News has Gone Ridiculous



Ok, so since when has financial news turned into sports newscasting? While watching my podcast for "Fast Money: Word on the Street," I started getting the urge to see a football get thrown across the screen followed by a commercial for Bud Light. I could be against the norm on this...but I just don't see myself having friends over my house for beer and the latest shouting match as we watch Washington Mutual lose points by the hour on TV.

I never laughed so hard while watching FINANCIAL news before! Throughout the show they were throwing the conversation ball around like sports newscasters, with intervals of interjections accompanied by "swoosh" sound effects. The icing on the cake was when they had the "expert" on the phone giving his lockeroom analysis.

No comments:

Post a Comment