Sides of Opposites

Girl's Life:
The eyes of men tend to glance at her breasts. Girl's response, "umm...my eyes are up here."

Guy's Life:
The eyes of women tend to glance at his shoes. Guy's response, "umm...my wallet is up here."


Girl's Life:
The dinner bill comes. She looks at how much he tips and judges if he's cheap.

Guy's Life:
The dinner bill comes. OMFG...I can't believe she ordered the lobster and didn't even finish it. There better be benefits after this $200 dinner.


Girl's Life:
I hope he talks to me after he sees me in this new outfit.

Guy's Life:
I hope she'll finally go on a date with me after she sees my new Mercedes.


Girl's Life:
He just doesn't listen to me. He just doesn't understand.

Guy's Life:
I don't know what to do. She yells about everything. I can't do anything right.


Girl's Life:
All of her friends know everything in great detail about the relationship. Although her friends will never let you know exactly what's up/down, they will judge harshly.

Guy's Life:
All is...."good" or "bad."


Girl's Life:
The keys to her heart - ambition, confidence, humility, giving, empathy, strength, assertiveness, humor, pleasing, chivalry, commanding, jealously, compassion, vision, consistency, joy, ethics, poise, proactivity, industrial, availability, romance, drama, diversity, exploration, articulation, compliments, appreciation, diligence, mindfulness, consideration
Keeping her heart - doing something, everything, and nothing all of the time

Guy's Life:
The keys to his heart - laugh at his jokes, ask him to hang out
Keeping his heart - laugh at his jokes, make a sandwich


Girl's Life:
Turn-ons have absolutely nothing to do with what she says she wants or likes. If she can explain why she likes him, she really doesn't and is merely playing it safe.
Turn-offs are everything a guy does/says when she's not interested in him.

Guy's Life:
Turn-ons are everything he says he likes and typically open to discovery.
Turn-offs only come up when he feels like too much time is being spent together.


Girl's Life:
Greatest asset is youth.

Guy's Life:
Greatest asset is assets.


Girl's Life:
Looks to see what he can offer.

Guy's Life:
Looks to offer what he can give.


Girl's Life:
I might be uncomfortable, but at least I'm cute.

Guy's Life:
I might be broke, but at least I hope she's comfortable.


Girl's Life:
No matter how much I hint, nothing gets through to him.

Guy's Life:
No matter what I say, she's going to get mad.


Girl's Life:
Dating is exciting and fun.

Guy's Life:
Dating is painful and costly.

No comments:

Post a Comment