@#$%@#$%

I'm in such a rotten mood. Sure, the rounds of chain smoking might alleviate some of my foul state of mind, but I'm so incredibly agitated that I doubt an entire pack of cancer sticks could completely kill this anger.

If I were to gauge the pulsating veins in my forehead, the rage-o-meter would read well over burying a puppy's face in coarse sand yet slightly under middle-finger saluting little league caravans while cutting so close into their lane the screams of terrified children would tingle small bouts of evil glee. Yes...I'm so angry it's making me wordy. I feel so enraged that my sentences are running on with nonsense...been there??

What a bullshit day... It was bright with clear blue skies, and I sat here annoyed. Fucking waste.

Live. Love. Laugh. (...whenever you can avoid the shitty fucking people that make it their fucking mission to ruin your fucking mood)

No comments:

Post a Comment